Artificial intelligence: myth or reality in digital marketing?
Much is said about artificial intelligence or communicational intelligence, but the truth is that a considerable number of managers and marketers are unaware of the advantages of including artificial intelligence in their companies in digital marketing. Others are unable to make the most of it, disqualifying the benefits they may obtain, in which case it is advisable to hire the services of experts to ensure the optimum use of resources.
What is artificial intelligence?
t is a technological development based on algorithms that offer infinite combinations through software and that reproduce human behaviour. Its applications are in various areas, however, one of the most significant and exponentially favored by its impact has been digital marketing.
The investment of money and time in the planning and implementation of marketing strategies has a considerable impact on all companies, often the results do not correspond to the effort, capital and time invested. Therefore, artificial intelligence appears to be the best alternative that digital marketing can have, since it lightens and simplifies processes that would take a great deal of time manually. In addition, it reduces the probability of human error, so that the results obtained will always be better.
How does the application of artificial intelligence in digital marketing benefit my company? Is artificial intelligence for me?
Indisputably, artificial intelligence and its application in digital marketing is for everyone. Without marketing investment, companies and brands are doomed to failure and extinction. One of the best decisions that can be made is to allocate a percentage of human and financial resources to the development of commercial strategies for recruitment, promotion, positioning and sales. However, the artificial intelligence applied in digital marketing (SEO, SEM, RRSS) offers greater advantages than traditional campaigns, starting with the breadth of the market, globalization, cost reduction and efficiency.
Some important benefits of the artificial intelligence applied to digital marketing include the incorporation of chatbots that allow opening windows of direct communication with customers, offering 24/7 attention or the creation of personalized content through the study of commercial trends of users, as well as the generation of recommendations appropriate to the target profile, which can review the list of preferences or suggestions related to their search and interests.
More and more efforts are being devoted to the development of the application of artificial intelligence in digital marketing, achieving facial recognition and personalising, as an ambition for the future, the customer service and commercial service.
In short, we are
- With the artificial intelligence your company or brand will be positioned based on advertising campaigns appropriate to the target to which they are directed and that respond in real time to market dynamics. Intelligent segmentation.
- You will offer permanent and personalized attention to your clients, generating confidence and security.
- It will improve the quality of the service, since you will attend to the real needs and interests of the market.
- You will be able to evaluate the market, the competition and the results of your campaigns with objectivity and precision.
- You will develop strategies and make decisions that will lead to the achievement of your business goals.
- You will reduce the cost of time and capital.
- Customers will increase and sales will increase.