Tips to improve your content in Social Media
The Social Media are today an essential element in business communication.
Nowadays, Social Media strategies are an essential element in companies communication. They create a direct communication with their leads. Actually, there are a lot of different social networks, so it is necessary to adapt language to any one of them.
Twitter is successful in using short and direct messages without more than 140 characters. It is why we recommend some tips to use it:
- Do mentions to influencer in your laboral sector. As a consequence, you will gain relevance among your target audience.
- Interact with your followers. Twitter is the perfect social media for having a direct communication with your clients and leads.
- Do not abuse with publications. It is accepted not more than 5 or 6 publications daily. More than this, you could be considered a spammer and create a rejection effect from your brand.
- Use hashtags for can be localized by themes
- Be original with your content and do not repite publications
- Include images, videos or other media in your content for do not be monotonous.
Facebook has become the leading social network in the world. Actually, it is the biggest with more than 1.500 millions of users, 65% of them are actives daily. To be used in Facebook, we recommend some tips for publishing content:
- Predominate visual content. Use short texts and audiovisual content for keeping audience attention.
- Always answer to users that publish in your page.
- Facebook is the perfect place for getting readers for your blog, so you should share it.
- Research what is being published by competitors.
It is the favorite social network for Google. It is used for developing SEO off site strategies. Some characteristics since they publish in are:
- Use exclusive content using more text than in other social networks. This will help to you get a better position for your company’s search results.
- Use hashtags for arriving to more reader with your publications.
- Sometimes, change your posts using images and videos.
During the last year, Instagram has become in one of the social networks with higher growth between users from 15 to 25 years old. It is characterized for being completely visual, so these tips will be very useful for it:
- Use images and videos that are related with your brand.
- Don’t use to much hashtags, but it can be used for arriving to new audiences.
- Give like to photos from your followers.
- Analyze publication frequency for getting in touch with your target.
Linkedin is the main social media for working connections. Relations with our college are made through it in a lot of occasions. It can be used for commercial activity or for human resources purposes. Within the language for Linkedin, we want to highlight the following guidelines:
- Publish content related to the profession of the contacts that you have.
- Take care of the language and published content, because it is a professional social network.
- Do not post ads on your brand.
- Participate in groups that are related to your profession.
- Recommend the content of your contacts.
- Use personalized messages to create business relationships.
YouTube has become the leading platform for uploading and sharing videos. For companies, it allows you to share audiovisual content and arrives to your target. Some tips to apply to your YouTube videos are:
- Upload videos that add a value added to your company. Maximum duration of 30 seconds. It is better to have a short and direct video.
- Analyze publication frequency and other video statistics.
Pinterest is an image sharing platform that allows users to manage them. Its users are mostly female, so it is perfect to target this type of audience.Here are some characteristics of his publications in this social network:
- It’s used for fashion, home and design brands.
- It allows you to upload images frequently.
- Rate the work of others, Pin It to the images from other users.
There are also other social networks with a potential growth among young people such as Snapchat, which we will analyze in future posts.