Why you should think about a global outsourcing for your marketing
Having an external marketing department can bring great benefits to your company. In this new blog article we try to explain it from our experience as a digital marketing agency.
Digital marketing allows to carry out daily actions of greater complexity and scope. Comprehensive strategies are increasingly demanding in terms of knowledge, work time and specialisation, and companies are obliged to work daily on their marketing and communication strategies.
The most common issue is that not everyone can afford to have a marketing department, and those that do cannot incorporate a specialist in each and every one of the essential areas at present: SEM, SEO, social media, email marketing, web analytics, graphic design, etc.
Industrial B2B companies often have small marketing departments that cannot cope with the specifics and needs of digital marketing. The good news is that it is no longer necessary to invest the time and money involved in creating an in-house marketing department.
What is marketing outsourcing
Marketing outsourcing consists of delegating the strategy and the execution of the marketing actions to a consulting or specialised external digital agency that will work to achieve the business goals.
Many companies entrust an agency to entrust them with all tax and labour matters. Having an agency that does a complete outsourcing of your marketing department is just as essential to facing the challenge of digital transformation.
Advantages of outsourcing the marketing department
For companies that do not have the resources to have their own marketing department, this is an especially attractive solution because it allows them to:
- Optimise their own resources, which they can focus on their core business, which they know how to do best.
- Have a multidisciplinary team of specialised and experienced professionals, who adapt to the needs of your business with a personalised methodology for each case and providing a fresh point of view, new ideas and alternatives.
- Greater ability to react to changes, with a flexible team capable of making recommendations on the latest trends.
- Increase profitability and reduce costs. Save time, personnel and infrastructure, without fixed costs or staff.
- Zero cost in technological innovation and training. It is the marketing agency that is responsible for being up to date and knowing the latest trends. Most digital marketing software programs have a high monthly cost that makes them unprofitable for non-specialised companies.
- Have more physical space in the company, something especially relevant for SMEs.
- Get faster results. The company saves all the effort that would be involved in analysing the tools to be used, the profiles to be contracted, the organisation of the processes, etc.
- All this, at a cost known in advance and without surprises.
How a marketing outsourcing partner can help your business
Choosing a marketing outsourcing agency is an important choice of a strategic partner, not just another provider. In practice, the consultancy that carries out the outsourced marketing services is part of your company.
At BCM Marketing we can be your complete and comprehensive marketing team. We are an expert agency for B2B industrial companies formed by a team of professionals in engineering, graphic and digital design, journalism, programming, digital marketing and relationship marketing.
Hire our comprehensive 360 global maintenance solution for a single monthly fee. With maximum reliability and no surprises. You do not have to fight with Google Ads, SEO, web analytics ... Focus on what you do best and let a professional team advise you and execute all your plans.