How to attract web traffic using the inbound methodology
The preferences of today's industrial consumer have evolved along with new technologies. Traditional marketing advertising spots have been losing strength to give way to a digital era where information shared on social networks and digital media gets more attention from users. For this reason, industrial companies need to adapt their commercial strategy to the behaviour and interests of their target audience, through effective strategies such as inbound marketing.
The inbound methodology is mainly based on attraction marketing, that is, a marketing strategy that aims to attract the attention of the target audience in order to increase the attraction of web traffic through the creation of quality and relevant content for the company's audience.
In this regard, it should be noted that the writing of the texts to be disseminated in the company's internal and external channels should be focused on the creation of personalised and attractive content to attract the attention of the company's ideal customers, which means that, with the support of the sales team, the marketing and copywriting professionals are responsible for creating and disseminating such content.
Attract and convince with valuable content
In an increasingly competitive digital environment, attracting the attention of the target audience is not a simple task, nor one with immediate results. The inbound methodology proposes the use of content marketing techniques such as the use of keywords that contribute to better SEO positioning, writing valuable content and messages with calls to action or CTAs that allow connecting with audiences in a natural way to establish a solid long-term relationship.
As mentioned above, the content can be shared through different media such as the corporate blog, social networks or newsletter, facilitating the generation of leads on the website or landing page, that is, getting users to enter the purchase cycle or conversion funnel to become customers.
At BCM Marketing, as a marketing agency specialised in companies operating in the industrial sector, we have marketing professionals with experience in writing and disseminating content that allows companies to position themselves as reliable sources of information for their sector.
Advantages of applying Inbound Marketing in the industrial sector
The advantages of using the different techniques proposed by the inbound methodology for companies in the industrial sector are summarised in the following four points:
- Improve your brand reputation: Optimal SEO positioning in search engines is a key factor to stand out in any sector, but even more so in the industrial environment. With the creation of optimised content at the organic level, the brand can stand out from the competition.
- Measurable ROI: Applying the inbound methodology allows us to measure the real impact of the investment in each marketing action. Unlike traditional marketing, being digital actions, it is much easier to obtain real data on the impact of the actions.
- Long term: One of the factors that benefits the use of this strategy is the long life time it has, since they prevail on the web. The uploaded content will always be available to users, therefore it will continue to attract those potential customers.
- Increased number of leads: The inbound methodology allows you to attract users who are part of the target audience in order to convert them into new contact leads. Having defined your buyer persona from the beginning, you will not have to filter anyone along the way.
Objectives pursued by Inbound Marketing
The main objective pursued by Inbound Marketing is to attract potential customers to the website to convert them into leads, although we can specify its objectives in:
- Increase customers
- Increase sales
- Get quality leads
- Increase organic traffic to the website
- Increase the database
- Improve the visibility and organic position of the brand
- Improve the company's online reputation
Marketing services for companies in the industrial sector
In addition to the generation of valuable content, our specialists are in charge of offering marketing services for B2B companies in the industrial sector such as the creation of a customised digital marketing plan, as well as the necessary actions to meet the established objectives. To do so, they carry out SEO positioning strategies, SEM advertising campaigns, take care of branding, design and advertising of brands and offer web programming services, through which they create customised pages for their clients.
BCM Marketing has more than 25 years of experience in the sector and has developed more than 2,000 projects for important companies in the industrial sector, helping them to achieve their goals in a more effective way.