Boost continuous innovation
Innovative and disruptive business model
A paradigmatic example of the current revolution in the technology sector is that of the unicorn companies: fast-growing startups that attract large private investment and reach a billion dollars in commercial value in a very short time. They achieve this thanks to an innovative and disruptive business model, which exploits a new niche or completely changes the rules of the game in an existing one. In addition, they are usually flexible businesses, easy to replicate in any market, that take advantage of new technologies to promote themselves and grow.
ALWAYS OUR SPECIALITY
Professional B2B Industrial Marketing
We analyse current market changes in the buying process, study competitors. We draw up a plan and execute it. We team up with sales. (Read more...)
360 B2B MARKETING
Consultancy, branding, creativity, design, digital marketing, communication, media. All offline-online needs covered in the same agency. (Read more...)
- Industrial Marketing.
- Digital Marketing.
- Graphic and digital design.
- Communication, journalists.
- Frontend and Backend programmers.
STRATEGIES WITH RESULTS (ROI)
Un ROI eficiente y eficaz. Nos avalan más de 25 años de experiencia y más de 2.000 proyectos realizados para grandes empresas del sector industrial. (Read more...)
Keys to marketing in the technology sector
Companies have to adapt quickly to new trends
The technology industry is characterized today by:
- Continuous innovation. Companies have to be vigilant and adapt quickly to new trends that frequently emerge.
- A globally established digital economy and society, which has been consolidated and matures for years in practically the entire world.
- There is a predisposition among investors, who consider that this is a good time to invest in this type of company.
- The competition is fierce, with new products and services continually appearing. Consumer trends change all the time.
Becoming a unicorn company is the dream of every tech startup. To achieve this, it is not enough to offer innovative and high-quality products and services. It is also essential to carry out a good marketing job.
In this environment, companies are forced to bet on new actions and marketing strategies to successfully market their products and services, diversify markets, open up to international environments and differentiate themselves from the competition.
At BCM Marketing we can help you give more visibility to your business and reach new customers effectively.
Digital marketing for the technology sector
As with any other type of product or service, today any individual or professional who wants to hire a technology company begins a search on the internet, often directly from their mobile phone.
Therefore, if you know how to capitalize on your presence on the internet, you can obtain great visibility and multiply your sales opportunities.
At BCM we are specialists in digital marketing for the technology sector and we can help you with different tools, identifying the most appropriate internet channels to make your company a fruitful and long-lived business. Our marketing philosophy is that this should be a constant and systematic source of customers for your business. It cannot be a succession of random actions.
BCM MARKETING AGENCY
Customised Marketing Solutions
We analyse the market and your competitors. We carry out SWOT studies. We study your needs. We create a plan and a strategy. And we put it into action.
How to develop the marketing plan for your technology company
These are the steps to develop your marketing plan:
- Analyze the market and detect opportunities.
- Evaluate what is the current situation of your company. Identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Build the philosophy and values of the company. Define your vision, message, the audience you are addressing.
- Exploit what sets you apart from the rest.
- What resources do you have for it.
- Develop an action plan appropriate to the objectives and resources to gain visibility and relevance.
- Set short, medium and long term objectives.
- Strategies to achieve those objectives.
- Transfer these conclusions to concrete actions.
As you can see, the methods and strategies that can be applied to technology companies are almost endless. The key to success is choosing the most appropriate ones, executing them efficiently and keeping track of the results to adapt them in a process of continuous improvement.
BCM Marketing: a specialist agency in the technology sector
This whole process is difficult, but you don't have to do it alone. Having an external vision will enrich your strategy and significantly improve your results.
At BCM Marketing we create your personalized marketing plan so that your company transmits all the advantages it offers to its customers. Because we know that generating leads that can be transformed into sales is the most important objective for your business.
FMCG marketing doesn't work for tech companies. For this reason, BCM proposes specific techniques for them.
At BCM we offer you a 360 marketing model that adapts to your needs. These are some of the services in which we are specialists:
- We study the current situation of your brand, we analyze the marketing strategy and its objectives. What is your differential value compared to your competitors?
- We reinforce your commercial lead capture plan through an inbound marketing strategy and sales funnels that attracts new contacts in a non-intrusive and semi-automated way. It is easier and more efficient for your clients to search for you than to search for them.
- We develop a content marketing strategy that includes the creation and dissemination of valuable and relevant content for your clients, always aimed at meeting your business objectives.
- We create a dynamic, useful web page, optimized for search engine optimization (SEO), which takes into account the user experience. The corporate website is the centerpiece of all digital marketing.
- We write and disseminate strategic press releases in general and specialized media.
- We manage your social media with a well-defined plan that brings traffic to your website and increases brand awareness. We identify which ones it is convenient for you to be present in and we develop a content and publication plan over time, without stoppages or outdates that seriously affect the brand. The architecture, renovation and construction sector has its own social networks like Houzz. We always keep in mind that it is useless to have many visits, views or followers. The important thing is to get customers!
- We automate your email marketing strategy.
- We manage your presence at fairs and organize your events, always with the aim of obtaining an optimal return on investment.
- Benchmarking. Track the competition.
- Search engine advertising (SEM) and social media. Creation of effective landing pages. We structure the best strategy to achieve your objectives, reaching your potential clients at the key moment. Large mass campaigns don't work for the construction industry, where you have to reach just the right people who make the important decisions. Google is a perfect tool to reach professionals seeking civil engineering, building rehabilitation and construction material services.
- Monitoring of analytics and KPIs.
The challenge of specialisation
B2B Marketing, strategies designed just for our clients
At BCM, as a B2B marketing agency, we offer you a 360 marketing model that adapts to the needs of your industrial company.
LEADERS IN B2B MARKETING
We create your personalised marketing plan for your company to deliver all the benefits of your business
We know that getting the data of potential customers that can be transformed into sales (leads) is the first step of the sales process in your business model.
B2B Industrial Marketing. Extensive knowledge of the Industrial sector.
+ More than 25 years + 2000 projects. for large industrial B2B companies.
Strategy + plan. Analysis of results. Customised solutions.
Achieve targets and lead traffic. Assist and strengthen the commercial department. Innovate in actions.
Clear, direct and transparent. Search for results. Security and guarantee.
A team of professionals from different disciplines. The partner in communication and marketing.