Industry 4.0: a new revolution
All leading companies are already immersed in the fourth industrial revolution, also known as Industry 4.0.
This concept refers to the coordination and digitization of the entire production process through artificial intelligence or robotics systems that aim to optimize the company's resources as much as possible, reduce costs, grow sustainably and gain more and more efficiency.
We transform your message into concrete advantages for your clients
Marketing for Industry 4.0.
Companies that join the Industry 4.0 revolution make a great investment effort. To pay for it, the benefits of this effort must be reflected in the communication strategy. However, companies often find it difficult to explain them to the customer in a convincing and easily understandable way.
At BCM Marketing we create your personalized B2B industrial marketing plan so that your company transmits all the advantages it offers to its customers. Because we know that generating leads that can be transformed into sales is the most important objective for your business.
We transform your message into concrete advantages for your clients.
Main features of Industry 4.0:
List of featured items.
- Use of autonomous robots with great automation possibilities that use artificial intelligence to self-configure, optimize, perform complex tasks and make decisions autonomously.
- In smart factories, machines stop working in isolation to connect with each other and with people, in real time.
- There is much more flexibility in production, even working on demand. The teams are permanently prepared to produce at their maximum capacity, avoiding unscheduled stops. programadas.
- Continuous analysis and use of Big Data.
- Storage of all records and information in the cloud.
- Use of augmented reality.
- Application of horizontal and vertical integration systems.
- Global implementation of the Internet of Things.
- Continuous improvement of all the steps of the production process.
What we communicate in our marketing: the advantages of Industry 4.0 for the customer.
As a consequence, the clients of 4.0 companies enjoy great advantages:
- Shorter delivery times.
- More immediacy in service.
- High levels of quality assured.
- Greater customization options.
- Possibility of reduced production volumes.
- Respect for the enviroment.
BCM Marketing: an agency specialized in Industry 4.0
FMCG marketing does not work for 4.0 companies. For this reason, BCM proposes specific techniques for this sector.
At BCM we offer companies in industry 4.0 or robotics a 360 marketing model that adapts to your needs. These are some of the services in which we are specialists:
- We study the current situation of your brand, we analyze the marketing strategy and its objectives. What is your differential value compared to your competitors?
- We reinforce your commercial lead capture plan through an inbound marketing strategy that attracts new contacts in a non-intrusive and semi-automated way.
- We develop a content marketing strategy that includes the creation and dissemination of valuable and relevant content for your clients, always aimed at meeting your business objectives.
- We create a dynamic, useful web page, optimized for search engine optimization (SEO), which takes into account the user experience. The corporate website is the centerpiece of all digital marketing.
- We manage your social media with a well-defined plan that will bring traffic to your website and increase brand awareness. We automate your email marketing strategy.
- We automate your email marketing strategy.
- We manage your presence at fairs and organize your events, always with the aim of obtaining an optimal return on investment.
- Benchmarking. Track the competition.
- Search Engine Advertising (SEM). Creation of effective landing pages.
- Monitoring of analytics and KPIs.