The construction industry is very special
It is a sector that is subject to strong external cycles
Are you the owner of an architecture studio? Unfortunately, you probably know the feeling of uncertainty that comes when you have no new projects in sight. At BCM Marketing we can help you avoid it, giving your business more visibility and reaching new customers effectively.
ALWAYS OUR SPECIALITY
Marketing and sales strategy
We analyse current market changes in the buying process, study competitors. We draw up a plan and execute it. We team up with sales. (Read more...)
360 B2B MARKETING
Consultancy, branding, creativity, design, digital marketing, communication, media. All offline-online needs covered in the same agency. (Read more...)
- Industrial Marketing.
- Digital Marketing.
- Graphic and digital design.
- Communication, journalists.
- Frontend and Backend programmers.
STRATEGIES WITH RESULTS (ROI)
Un ROI eficiente y eficaz. Nos avalan más de 25 años de experiencia y más de 2.000 proyectos realizados para grandes empresas del sector industrial. (Read more...)
Digital marketing for the architecture sector
Get great visibility and multiply your sales opportunities
The construction industry is very special. It is a sector that is subject to strong external cycles, which tends to face bureaucratic barriers and conditioning, and in which each transaction tends to have a very high amount. Furthermore, purchasing or hiring decisions are not usually made lightly.
For all these reasons, many managers or owners consider it a traditional sector and very different from other more changing ones such as technology, consumer goods, etc. Some professionals even believe that the construction industry does not have as much scope as others to be creative in the digital realm.
And it is true that marketing strategies for architecture studios are very different from those of the mass consumer sector. However, as with any other type of product or service, today anyone who wants to hire an architect begins their search on the internet, often directly from their mobile phone. It does not matter whether they are large companies, small businesses or individual consumers.
Therefore, if you know how to capitalize on your presence on the internet, you can obtain great visibility and multiply your opportunities to get new projects, avoiding having to compete solely on price or with a reduction in your fees.
At BCM we are specialists in digital marketing and we can help you with different tools, identifying the most appropriate internet channels to make your architecture studio a fruitful and long-lived business. Our marketing philosophy is that this should be a constant source of customers for you.
How to develop a marketing plan for your architecture or construction company?
Now it is no longer enough to show the projects you have done previously. Architecture firms, like all companies, must define a unique brand positioning and an innovative strategy.
These are the steps to develop your marketing plan:
- Analyze the market and detect opportunities.
- Evaluate what the current situation of your company is. Identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Build the philosophy and values of the company. Define your vision, message, the audience you are addressing.
- Exploit what sets you apart from the rest. What means accounts for it.
- Develop an action plan appropriate to the objectives and resources to gain visibility and relevance.
- Set short, medium and long term objectives.
- Strategies to achieve those objectives.
- Transfer these conclusions to concrete actions.
BCM MARKETING AGENCY
Customised Marketing Solutions
We analyse the market and your competitors. We carry out SWOT studies. We study your needs. We create a plan and a strategy. And we put it into action.
BCM Marketing: An agency specialising in architecture and construction
This whole process is difficult, but you don't have to do it alone. Having an external vision will enrich your strategy and significantly improve your results.
At BCM Marketing we create your personalized marketing plan so that your company transmits all the advantages it offers to its customers. Because we know that generating leads that can be transformed into sales is the most important objective for your business.
Mass market marketing doesn't work for construction companies and architecture studios. For this reason, BCM proposes specific techniques for them.
At BCM we offer you a 360 marketing model that adapts to your needs. These are some of the services in which we are specialists:
- We study the current situation of your brand, analyse your marketing strategy and your objectives. What is your differential value compared to your competitors?
- We reinforce your sales lead acquisition plan through an inbound marketing and sales funnel strategy that attracts new contacts in a non-intrusive and semi-automated way for your database. In sectors such as B2B with complex products and in which the sale can take a long time, inbound marketing is perfect for attracting new leads and accompanying them throughout the sales funnel until they end up becoming customers.
- We develop a content marketing strategy that includes the creation and dissemination of valuable and relevant content for your customers in a wide variety of formats: video tutorials, pdf guides, case studies, images, graphics, posts, etc. We transform complicated information into tips that your customers can easily consume.
- We write and disseminate strategic press releases in general and specialised media.
- We create a dynamic, useful website, optimised for search engine optimisation (SEO), which takes into account the user experience. The corporate website is the key centrepiece of all digital marketing. An operations centre that must monitor all user interactions and analyse their behaviour in order to draw conclusions and establish a strategy for continuous improvement.
- We manage your social networks with a well-defined plan that drives traffic to your website and increases brand awareness. We identify which ones you should be present on and we draw up a plan of content and publications over time, with no interruptions or outdated posts that could seriously affect the brand. We always bear in mind that it is no use having a lot of visits, views or followers; the important thing is to get clients!
- We automate your email marketing strategy in a way that increases website traffic, reinforces customer loyalty, increases sales, etc.
- We manage your presence at trade fairs and organise your digital and in-person events with the aim of getting an optimal return on investment.
- Benchmarking. Monitoring of the competition.
- Search engine advertising (SEM) and social networks. Creation of effective landing pages. We structure the best strategy to achieve your objectives, reaching your potential customers at the key moment. Large mass campaigns don't work for the B2B sector, where you need to reach the right people who make the important decisions. Google is a perfect tool to reach professionals with specific machinery and hardware solutions.
- Monitoring of analytics and KPIs.
The challenge of specialisation
B2B Marketing, strategies designed just for our clients
At BCM, as a B2B marketing agency, we offer you a 360 marketing model that adapts to the needs of your industrial company.
LEADERS IN B2B MARKETING
We create your personalised marketing plan for your company to deliver all the benefits of your business
We know that getting the data of potential customers that can be transformed into sales (leads) is the first step of the sales process in your business model.
B2B Industrial Marketing. Extensive knowledge of the Industrial sector.
+ More than 25 years + 2000 projects. for large industrial B2B companies.
Strategy + plan. Analysis of results. Customised solutions.
Achieve targets and lead traffic. Assist and strengthen the commercial department. Innovate in actions.
Clear, direct and transparent. Search for results. Security and guarantee.
A team of professionals from different disciplines. The partner in communication and marketing.