Promote continuous innovation
Chemical companies are pioneers in Industry 4.0
In this environment, chemical companies are forced to bet on new actions and marketing strategies to successfully market their products and services, diversify markets, open up to international environments and differentiate themselves from the competition.
At BCM Marketing we can help you give more visibility to your business and reach new customers effectively.
Keys to marketing in the chemical industrial sector
Increase efficiency with the implementation of new processes
The chemical sector is a macro sector that encompasses very diverse industries: pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, phytosanitary products, plastics, fuels, fertilizers, cleaning products, paints ...
Some of the main challenges facing the chemical sector are:
- Promote continuous innovation. Chemical companies are pioneers in the implementation of Industry 4.0. and the most advanced technology: artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain, others.
- Increase efficiency with the implementation of new improved processes.
- Growing demand for increasingly diversified products.
- Rise in energy and raw material prices.
- Demanding requirements in terms of safety, health and the environment.
- A changing regulatory framework.
- Accelerate the flow of income.
- Align the marketing, sales and production departments.
Digital marketing for the chemical sector
As with any other type of product or service, today any professional who wants to hire a chemical company begins their search on the internet, often directly from their mobile phone.
Therefore, if you know how to capitalize on your presence on the internet, you can obtain great visibility and multiply your sales opportunities.
At BCM we are specialists in digital marketing for the chemical sector and we can help you with different tools, identifying the most appropriate internet channels to make your company a fruitful and long-lived business. Our marketing philosophy is that this should be a constant and systematic source of customers for your business. It cannot be a succession of random actions.
How to develop the marketing plan for your chemical company?
These are the steps to develop your marketing plan:
- Analyze the market and detect opportunities.
- Evaluate what is the current situation of your company. Identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Build the philosophy and values of the company.
- Define your vision, message, the audience you are addressing.
- Exploit what sets you apart from the rest. What means accounts for it.
- Develop an action plan appropriate to the objectives and resources to gain visibility and relevance.
- Set short, medium and long term objectives.
- Strategies to achieve those objectives.
- Transfer these conclusions to concrete actions.
BCM Marketing: a specialist agency in the chemical sector
This whole process is difficult, but you don't have to do it alone. Having an external vision will enrich your strategy and significantly improve your results.
At BCM Marketing we create your personalized marketing plan so that your company transmits all the advantages it offers to its customers. Because we know that generating leads that can be transformed into sales is the most important objective for your business.
Consumer marketing doesn't work for construction companies and architecture studios. For this reason, BCM proposes specific techniques for them.
At BCM we offer you a 360 marketing model that adapts to your needs. These are some of the services in which we are specialists:
- We study the current situation of your brand, we analyze the marketing strategy and its objectives. What is your differential value compared to your competitors?
- We reinforce your commercial lead capture plan through an inbound marketing strategy and sales funnels that attracts new contacts in a non-intrusive and semi-automated way. It is easier and more efficient for your clients to search for you than to search for them.
- We develop a content marketing strategy that includes the creation and dissemination of valuable and relevant content for your clients, always aimed at meeting your business objectives.
- We create a dynamic, useful web page, optimized for search engine optimization (SEO), which takes into account the user experience. The corporate website is the centerpiece of all digital marketing.
- We write and disseminate strategic press releases in general and specialized media.
- We manage your social media with a well-defined plan that brings traffic to your website and increases brand awareness. We identify which ones it is convenient for you to be present in and we develop a content and publication plan over time, without stoppages or outdates that seriously affect the brand. The architecture, renovation and construction sector has its own social networks like Houzz. We always keep in mind that it is useless to have many visits, views or followers. The important thing is to get customers!
- We automate your email marketing strategy.
- We manage your presence at fairs and organize your events, always with the aim of obtaining an optimal return on investment.
- Benchmarking. Track the competition.
- Search engine advertising (SEM) and social media. Creation of effective landing pages. We structure the best strategy to achieve your objectives, reaching your potential clients at the key moment. Large mass campaigns don't work for the construction industry, where you have to reach just the right people who make the important decisions. Google is a perfect tool to reach professionals seeking civil engineering, building rehabilitation and construction material services.
- Monitoring of analytics and KPIs.