How to improve the corporate image of your company
Maintaining a corporate image for your company is a very important issue in the industrial sector, since in addition to playing a very important role in achieving good performance and success in the market, it represents all your brand values, corporate colours and graphic elements, that is to say, it shows your corporate identity and visual identity.
Note, they are not the same thing and we must know how to differentiate between corporate image, corporate identity and visual identity:
Corporate image or brand image is how users see you, that is to say, what they think about your brand. On the other hand, corporate identity is what your industrial company wants to convey about itself, such as its essence and its values, and it is what is normally dealt with in a corporate identity manual. Finally, the visual identity of a brand is the graphic design part of the corporate identity, that is, the visual elements beyond the name of the company.
5 Strategies to improve your company's corporate image
In the B2B Industrial Marketing world you will see a thousand strategies to improve your image, but in this new article of the BCM Marketing blog we will set out the ones we consider the most important to reach your goal of achieving a positive corporate image.
The logo, the coherence, the communication, the Industrial Marketing and the visualisation of your product or service are the key points that can take you to the top:
- Logo: This ensures that your brand image has the right shape, colour and size, thus helping your users and consumers to memorise it, since people are more interested in visuals than in what they read. Therefore, it will be easier for them to remember and recognise your brand than your competitors in the industrial sector.
- Consistency: It is vital to maintain consistency and personal style between all your communications, this will generate trust and loyalty from your target audience, thus obtaining a large number of contact leads.
- Communication: Both internal and external communication has a very high value for your company. In terms of internal communication, it is important to maintain a good working environment so that employees feel involved in the company's projects. When it comes to external communication, it is important to try to connect emotionally with your clients and customers, either through content on social networks, your website or other media.
- Personalisation: It is essential to create your own communication and advertising elements and that these are original and tailored to your target audience. In addition, if you add Industrial Marketing techniques you will make your customers feel more comfortable with the content you present to them.
- Visualisation: This refers more to the brand image and the channels through which you intend to communicate it. You must be visible, be aware of the latest trends, look for the best communication channels to make your product or service visible to your target, always use your corporate colours and everything you want to project your brand in a positive way.
Benefits of having a corporate image strategy
The benefits of having a clear corporate image strategy are diverse, as its main objective is to project confidence and transmit good expectations to your clients and users. Here are some of the multiple benefits that an optimal corporate image strategy can generate.
- The loyalty of your customers and users: You will ensure that they do not change to another brand, that they are satisfied with what you offer them.
- Differentiation from the competition: Making a difference and standing out from the rest will help you grow your business.
- Be the benchmark in your industry sector: Users will prefer you, you will be the benchmark and role model for your competitors.
- Strengthening your brand: You can reverse vulnerable situations.
- Emotional ties: Touching the heart of your customers will drastically increase emotional and also business ties.
- Positioning the brand in the market: A good corporate image strategy will help you to position yourself better in the eyes of your audience and the market in general, so you will be better positioned than your competitors.
- Attract the attention of potential customers: By creating new creative content you will attract the attention of potential leads.
- Have a good public perception: Although the first impression is the most important, a clear strategy about your corporate image will help you to maintain an optimal perception by your audience.
- Gain prestige: By following all the steps described above, you will achieve a brand reputation that is very difficult for other players in your market to achieve.
The corporate image strategy is really very important and can mark the future success of your company. At BCM Marketing we have the knowledge and the necessary tools to make the most of your corporate image. If you have any doubts, contact us, we will solve your doubts and together we will achieve your goals.