The automotive industry is very special
It is a sector that is subject to strong external cycles
Do you work in the automotive, vehicle manufacturing or auxiliary industry of the sector? As you know, the automotive sector has always been in a process of continuous change, but the rise of electric vehicles and new habits of use such as carsharing have meant in recent years a real revolution that will only be accentuated in the next years.
ALWAYS OUR SPECIALITY
Marketing and sales strategy
We analyse current market changes in the buying process, study competitors. We draw up a plan and execute it. We team up with sales. (Read more...)
360 B2B MARKETING
Consultancy, branding, creativity, design, digital marketing, communication, media. All offline-online needs covered in the same agency. (Read more...)
- Industrial Marketing.
- Digital Marketing.
- Graphic and digital design.
- Communication, journalists.
- Frontend and Backend programmers.
STRATEGIES WITH RESULTS (ROI)
Un ROI eficiente y eficaz. Nos avalan más de 25 años de experiencia y más de 2.000 proyectos realizados para grandes empresas del sector industrial. (Read more...)
New trends in dealerships
At BCM Marketing we can help you give more visibility to your business and reach new customers effectively.
The automotive industry has to rethink its marketing and sales strategies:
- Buyers are becoming more and more informed, and they do so through the digital channel and their smartphone. According to the Google study "The future of car buying is online", 92% of car buyers search online before buying, and 72% of them watch online videos.
- Dealers are no longer your only source of advice. They go to them less and less, and when they do, they already have abundant prior information. According to Google data, the average car buyer in Spain visits 2.6 dealerships before making their purchase.
Carsharing or car rental for micro spans of time is an upward trend that responds not only to the ecological concerns of consumers but also to the problems derived from excess traffic, lack of space, the costs derived from the acquisition and maintaining your own vehicle, others.
This usage model is especially popular at a particular level among millennials and at a B2B level among startups.
The electrification of vehicles is the protagonist of the paradigm shift that the automobile industry is experiencing today, but other technological revolutions are associated with it.
Advances in connectivity and improvements in battery autonomy are just two of the most determining factors in current technological evolution.
In addition, many automakers are committing to reducing their ecological footprint during the production process, eliminating CO2 emissions or using less water and energy.
Digital marketing for the automotive sector
As with any other type of product, today any individual or professional who wants to hire a supplier in the automotive sector begins a search on the internet, often directly from their mobile phone. It does not matter if they are large manufacturers, responsible for renting for companies, small businesses or private consumers.
Therefore, if you know how to capitalize on your presence on the internet, you can obtain great visibility and multiply your sales opportunities.
At BCM we are specialists in digital marketing and we can help you by identifying the most appropriate internet channels to make your company a fruitful and long-lived tool manufacturing business. Our marketing philosophy is that this should be a constant and systematic source of customers for your business. It cannot be a succession of random actions.
The number of leads obtained is more important than the number of cold calls made. We focus less on the amount of activity and we focus more on results in the form of new business opportunities.
BCM MARKETING AGENCY
Customised Marketing Solutions
We analyse the market and your competitors. We carry out SWOT studies. We study your needs. We create a plan and a strategy. And we put it into action.
How to develop the marketing plan for your machinery or tools company?
These are the steps to develop your marketing plan:
- Analyze the market and detect opportunities.
- Evaluate what is the current situation of your company. Identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Build the philosophy and values of the company. Define your vision, message, the audience you are addressing.
- Exploit what sets you apart from the rest.
- What resources do you have for it.
- Develop an action plan appropriate to the objectives and resources to gain visibility and relevance.
- Set short, medium and long term objectives.
- Strategies to achieve those objectives.
- Transfer these conclusions to concrete actions.
BCM Marketing: an automotive specialist agency
This whole process is difficult, but you don't have to do it alone. Having an external vision will enrich your strategy and significantly improve your results.
At BCM Marketing we create your personalized marketing plan so that your company transmits all the advantages it offers to its customers. Because we know that generating leads that can be transformed into sales is the most important objective for your business.
At BCM we offer you a 360 marketing model that adapts to your needs. These are some of the services in which we are specialists:
- We study the current situation of your brand, we analyze the marketing strategy and its objectives. What is your differential value compared to your competitors?
- We reinforce your commercial lead capture plan through an inbound marketing strategy and sales funnels that attracts new contacts in a non-intrusive and semi-automated way. It is easier and more efficient for your clients to search for you than to search for them.
- We develop a content marketing strategy that includes the creation and dissemination of valuable and relevant content for your clients, always aimed at meeting your business objectives.
- We create a dynamic, useful web page, optimized for search engine optimization (SEO), which takes into account the user experience. The corporate website is the centerpiece of all digital marketing.
- We manage your social media with a well-defined plan that brings traffic to your website and increases brand awareness. We identify which ones it is convenient for you to be present in and we develop a content and publication plan over time, without stoppages or outdates that seriously affect the brand. The architecture, renovation and construction sector has its own social networks like Houzz. We always keep in mind that it is useless to have many visits, views or followers. The important thing is to get customers!
- We automate your email marketing strategy.
- We manage your presence at fairs and organize your events, always with the aim of obtaining an optimal return on investment.
- Benchmarking. Track the competition.
- Search engine advertising (SEM) and social media. Creation of effective landing pages. We structure the best strategy to achieve your objectives, reaching your potential clients at the key moment. Large mass campaigns don't work for the construction industry, where you have to reach just the right people who make the important decisions. Google is a perfect tool to reach professionals seeking civil engineering, building rehabilitation and construction material services.
- Monitoring of analytics and KPIs.
The challenge of specialisation
B2B Marketing, strategies designed just for our clients
At BCM, as a B2B marketing agency, we offer you a 360 marketing model that adapts to the needs of your industrial company.
LEADERS IN B2B MARKETING
We create your personalised marketing plan for your company to deliver all the benefits of your business
We know that getting the data of potential customers that can be transformed into sales (leads) is the first step of the sales process in your business model.
B2B Industrial Marketing. Extensive knowledge of the Industrial sector.
+ More than 25 years + 2000 projects. for large industrial B2B companies.
Strategy + plan. Analysis of results. Customised solutions.
Achieve targets and lead traffic. Assist and strengthen the commercial department. Innovate in actions.
Clear, direct and transparent. Search for results. Security and guarantee.
A team of professionals from different disciplines. The partner in communication and marketing.